General troubleshooting steps for almost any Computer, or device plugged into the network
1. Read the user manual for the Router, Computer, or other device.
2. Reboot your computer or whatever device is having the problem.
3. Reboot your network equipment (router, switch, hub) and Internet connection.
4. Did you make a recent change (within 24 hours). If so, undo the change. Did it fix the problem?
5. If you are receiving an error message, write it down verbatim.
6. Call Technical Support at (520) 421-3333 opt. 2. For after hours support, hit option 2, then option 1.